Preliminary task plan:
My preliminary task will consist of an actor walking into a
room and having a conversation. I will film this scene in a classroom, as I
have an idea what the scene could be about: a parent teaching meeting to discuss a student's failing grades. I plan
to start the scene by showing the inside of the classroom, and the parent could
be viewed from the viewfinder of the door the parent is already quite cautious of the teacher, as her child has told her she is a poor teacher this shot will show the angst in her face. I will then do a shot of the door
handle turning and the door opening.
As the parent walks in I will do a long shot which both includes the parent and the teacher in the frame, as the parent walks to greet the teacher I will use an over the shoulder shot from the parents side to show how nervous the teacher is. The parent will sit down and this shot will show their feet walking and slowly zoom out to a long shot. I will keep the frame like this until they start talking. When they start talking I will include both their hand gestures in shot almost to make the audience concentrate on their body language throughout this shot. I will focus my camera on gestures which the teacher makes then the parent.
The gestures will start to get more sharp and more angry this will create tension as we cannot see their faces. There will be silence for a brief second as the parent and teacher start to get into a heated argument this will start with a close shot and quickly zoom out into a long-shot. This creates tension as well as there being a silence. After this I will have the actors do a direct address to the camera as the teacher tries to become amicable with the parent and this will show the teachers emotions. But the parent leaves and this will be a shot of the parent’s face then the teacher’s. As they say their goodbyes their will a over the shoulder shot from the teacher’s side which will show the parent leaving. And then the door will slam.
After the slam the shot will change to outside of the door and the view through the viewfinder of the teacher in the classroom. And then it will cut to black
As the parent walks in I will do a long shot which both includes the parent and the teacher in the frame, as the parent walks to greet the teacher I will use an over the shoulder shot from the parents side to show how nervous the teacher is. The parent will sit down and this shot will show their feet walking and slowly zoom out to a long shot. I will keep the frame like this until they start talking. When they start talking I will include both their hand gestures in shot almost to make the audience concentrate on their body language throughout this shot. I will focus my camera on gestures which the teacher makes then the parent.
The gestures will start to get more sharp and more angry this will create tension as we cannot see their faces. There will be silence for a brief second as the parent and teacher start to get into a heated argument this will start with a close shot and quickly zoom out into a long-shot. This creates tension as well as there being a silence. After this I will have the actors do a direct address to the camera as the teacher tries to become amicable with the parent and this will show the teachers emotions. But the parent leaves and this will be a shot of the parent’s face then the teacher’s. As they say their goodbyes their will a over the shoulder shot from the teacher’s side which will show the parent leaving. And then the door will slam.
After the slam the shot will change to outside of the door and the view through the viewfinder of the teacher in the classroom. And then it will cut to black
No comments:
Post a Comment