Wednesday, 12 November 2014

Mood Board: Pulp Fiction

Mood Board: Pulp Fiction


I created a mood board for Pulp fiction as I'm looking at it for inspiration for my final exam piece and Iv'e decided I want to include some genres it has thriller. It’s genres are Indie film, Comedy, Thriller, Drama and Crime Fiction. Here's a brief overview of the film from IMBD ‘The lives of two mob hit men, a boxer, a gangster's wife, and a pair of diner bandits intertwine in four tales of violence and redemption.’ It is also one of my favorite films, this mood board shows pictures which have to do with Pulp Fiction the 200 million is meant to show how much money they grossed, the 18 is its age certificate. The pictures in the top left, top right, bottom left and bottom middle picture are pictures which have to do with its genre. As well as screenshots from famous clips of the film.


No comments:

Post a Comment